Building a Sustainable Future with Entrepreneurship
23.9.2021 at 16.30 – 18.30 EEST
Join us virtually on September 23 to follow the event ‘‘Building a Sustainable Future with Entrepreneurship”. This event is part of a wider #IStartedThis campaign which breaks entrepreneurial stereotypes and updates the entrepreneurship discussion to the present day by sharing unique, honest and inspiring entrepreneurs and their real life stories.
Everyone interested in sustainable entrepreneurship regardless of background and experience is warmly welcomed to this event where we discuss the role of young entrepreneurs building more sustainable future and share the key learnings from the pandemic.
The livestream will take place on Thursday 23.9.2020 at 16.30 – 18.30 EEST. All participants must register to be able to attend the event. The livestream link will be shared with the registered participants via email prior to the event. The event is free of charge.
- Suvi Haimi, CEO and Co-founder at Sulapac Ltd
- Lidia Borisova, Head of Education at AVP
- Patrik Holopainen, CEO at KIUAS
- Egzon Delija, Director of New Markets at Kodit.io
- Maria Ihalainen, Sales Manager at Elo
- Santeri Palomäki, Senior Associate, Sustainability & Climate Change at PwC Finland
- Valdar Liive, Business Advisor at NewCo Helsinki
- Kelvin Chikezie, Founder at Digital Boost Growth Boost
- Johannes Salmisaari, CEO & Co-founder at Droppe
- Paavo Vallas, CEO & Founder at Särkifood